Siouxland Forecast: June 2, 2020

Weather

Today will be sunny and 95. 30% chance of storms. Slight severe risk. SW wind at 5-10. Tonight will be 67 and partly cloudy. Storms early. North wind at 5-10. Tomorrow will be mostly sunny and 88. Calm winds. 20% chance of storms. Thursday will be 90 and mostly sunny. 40% chance of severe storms. Friday will be mostly sunny and 83. Saturday will be partly cloudy and 81. 40% chance of showers and storms. Sunday will be 87 and partly cloudy. Monday will be mostly sunny and 90.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Trending Stories