Siouxland Forecast: January 14, 2020

Weather

Today will be mostly sunny and 31. NW/SE wind at 5 mph. Tonight will be 22 and partly cloudy. SE/NW wind at 5-10 mph. Tomorrow will be partly cloudy and 24, with the temp dropping all day. 40% chance of morning snow. NW wind at 10-20 gusting to 40. Thursday will be 18 and mostly sunny. Friday will be 31 and mostly cloudy. 60% chance of snow. Saturday will be 14 and partly cloudy. Sunday will be 18 and partly cloudy. Monday will be 21 and mostly cloudy.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Good Day Pets

If you would like to have your pet featured on KCAU 9’s Good Day Pets, please email a picture of your pet to news@kcautv.com or submit it on our KCAU 9 Facebook Page.  Please provide both the pet’s name, the pet’s owner’s name and where you are from.

Trending Stories