Morning Forecast, September 16, 2019

Weather

Today will be mostly cloudy with a high of 89. Heat index values will be in the mid 90s. Winds will be breezy from the south at 10-15 MPH. Tonight looks to be partly cloudy with a low of 73. Winds from the south at 5-15. Tomorrow will be partly cloudy with a high of 88. A 20% chance of overnight showers and storms will be possible. 83 and sunny on Wednesday with a 30% chance of overnight showers and storms. 86 and partly cloudy on Thursday. Friday will be partly cloudy with a 50% chance of afternoon and evening showers and storms. Today will be mostly cloudy with a high of 89. Heat index values will be in the mid 90s. Winds will be breezy from the south at 10-15 MPH. Tonight looks to be partly cloudy with a low of 73. Winds from the south at 5-15. Tomorrow will be partly cloudy with a high of 88. A 20% chance of overnight showers and storms will be possible. 83 and sunny on Wednesday with a 30% chance of overnight showers and storms. 86 and partly cloudy on Thursday. Friday will be partly cloudy with a 50% chance of afternoon and evening showers and storms.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories