Siouxland Forecast: March 26, 2020

Forecast

Today will be 48 and cloudy. 20% chance of showers. NE wind at 5-10. Tonight will be 37 and mostly cloudy. NE wind at 5-10. Tomorrow will be 52 with a 50% chance of rain in the afternoon. NE wind at 5-10. Saturday will be 51 and mostly cloudy. 80% chance of heavy rain. Sunday will be 56 and partly cloudy. Monday will be 61 and partly cloudy. Tuesday will be 60 and mostly cloudy. 20% chance of rain. Wednesday will be 63 and partly cloudy.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Trending Stories