SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – Several polling locations on Tuesday experienced confusion from voters as precincts were combined this year and polling locations were changed.
In Woodbury County, early voting surpassed previous records with more than 26,000 early votes cast.
One voter said this election is especially important for her and she hopes her voice makes a difference.
“It’s little nervous I feel like this elections a little different from the last one. The county’s really divided into two. I feel like it was important. My opinion because if I didn’t vote I couldn’t critique the new candidate because I didn’t do anything to participate in so I just made sure to do my civic duty and vote today,” said Denise Salcido.
- FBI asking to help identify woman linked to child sexual exploitation investigation
- GameStop frenzy clobbers two Wall Street Goliaths
- Iowa Auditor’s Office looking into COVD-19 ‘Strike Team’ testing after e-mails reveal link between political donors and Gov. Reynolds
- Two Storm Lake women arrested for cashing $19,000 in forged checks
- UPDATE: Lane of I-29 reopens south of Sloan after to semi fire, driver okay