SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – Republican Randy Feenstra wins the race for U.S. House Representative seat for District 4 in Iowa.
Randy Feenstra beat incumbent Steve King in the primary and faced off against Democrat J.D. Scholten in the general election.
Feenstra won with 64.4% of the 72% reported. Scholten had 35.6% of the votes.
For the latest election results, click here.
Latest Local Stories
- Online system to alert Elkhorn Logan Valley Public Health Department residents of COVID-19 vaccine availability
- Body of missing Nebraska man found
- Woman arrested for fraudulently receiving nearly $15,000 in food assistance benefits
- January 19: Woodbury County reports less than 20 new COVID-19 cases
- Siouxland Forecast: January 19, 2021