SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – Republican Randy Feenstra wins the race for U.S. House Representative seat for District 4 in Iowa.
Randy Feenstra beat incumbent Steve King in the primary and faced off against Democrat J.D. Scholten in the general election.
Feenstra won with 64.4% of the 72% reported. Scholten had 35.6% of the votes.
For the latest election results, click here.
Latest Local Stories
- January 22nd AM: Pretty pleasant January weekend
- Northwest Iowa Community College looks to retain Sioux County’s young workforce
- Cinch’s World’s Toughest Rodeo takes place at the Tyson Event Center
- Local organization distributes coats to Siouxland kids
- Arnold’s Park man sentenced for explosives, guns