SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – Pat Gill wins the race for Woodbury County Auditor.
Pat Gill and Barbara Parker were running for the seat of the county’s auditor.
With 98% of the votes reported, Gill won with 22,956 votes.
Gill had 53.1% of the votes, or 22,956 votes.
Latest Local Stories
- Kingsley grocery store to be purchased by Plendl Feed Service
- Iowa State students react to death of 21-year-old student found outside sorority house
- January 23: Woodbury County reports 2 virus-related deaths
- BCU Freeze Fest welcomes back students
- UPDATE: Estherville Police Department said juvenile found safely