LINCOLN, Neb. (KCAU) – Jeff Fortenberry has won the election as the Republican candidate for the U.S. House Representative Nebraska District 3 seat.
According to the unofficial results, with of the votes reported, Fortenberry won with 138,116 votes, or 54.9% of the votes .
Kate Bolz had 42.3% of the votes, with 106,409 votes.
For the latest election results, click here.
- January 18: Few new COVID-19 cases in Woodbury County, positivity rate continues downward trend
- Biden inauguration rehearsal evacuated after fire in homeless camp
- South Sioux City High School to implement 100% in-person classes
- South Carolina man wanted after taking selfie with John C. Calhoun statue during Capitol riot
- January 18: COVID-19 hospitalizations in Iowa see second day below 500