SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) — We talked with Iowa Representative Steve King Monday about the new agreement.
The Congressman told us he expects the deal to be great for Iowa and the country and could help with the ongoing trade war with China.
“All these places where we can send our goods and trade with reduces our dependency on China and they know that. but the USMCA is where it’s stuck right now,” said Rep. Steve King.
Rep. King says the United States Mexico Canada Agreement is key to reducing America’s reliance on China for trade.
- Biden, Harris make first appearance as running mates
- Work begins on Luxemburg mural in Alton
- Virginia lawmaker looks to include telehealth funding in next COVID-19 relief package
- ‘She’s up to the task’: Democrats excited about Kamala Harris joining Joe Biden on 2020 ticket
- Drake Men’s Basketball Dishing Out Help After Derecho