DAVENPORT, Iowa (WHBF) – A woman has been pronounced dead after a shooting Sunday night at a Davenport Chuck E. Cheese.
The incident happened Sunday night shortly after 7:30 when police responded to a report of gunfire and a person who had been wounded in the neck.
Upon arrival, officers found an unresponsive woman. After initial medical attention was provided on-scene, she was taken to Genesis East, where she was pronounced dead.
A witness told news-affiliate WHBF about a person lying on the floor inside the restaurant.
Law enforcement were seeking a black Chevrolet Impala that may have been involved.
- November 26: Iowa reports 41 more virus-related deaths, nearly 2,500 new recoveries
- Utah monolith already attracting crowds – locals worried about people’s safety and damage to the land
- GOP candidate clings to 8-vote lead in U.S. House race in Iowa
- Fox News, family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich settle suit
- November 25: Nebraska reports more than 2,300 new COVID-19 cases, 28 deaths