STORM LAKE, Iowa (KCAU) – The Storm Lake Police Department is warning businesses of counterfeit bills.
They said they are working on an investigation involving $100 counterfeit bills. The bill all had the same serial number of #HB21212520J.
They said that “counterfeit marking pens” do not work on these bills, causing the bills to appear legitimate when they are not.
Anyone with a hundred dollar bill with the above serial number is asked to call the police department at 712 732-8010 or 712 749-2525
- Masks greatly reduce size of ‘cough clouds’, study finds
- DEA takes down 29 El Paso gang members linked to violent Mexican drug cartels
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Epsilon churning toward Bermuda
- PHOTOS: October 20 snow in KELOLAND
- October 21: South Dakota reports 558 new COVID-19 cases, 3 deaths