MITCHELL, S.D. (AP) — Two men have been arrested in the shooting death of a Mitchell man.
Police say the men, ages 27 and 28, were arrested on a tentative charge of second-degree murder.
Officers responded to a call about 11 p.m. Saturday and found the victim with multiple gunshot wounds in the hallway of a building on Main Street. The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigators say they did not believe the shooting was random.
The men were arrested after investigators collected surveillance video from the area and interviewed witnesses.
- UPDATE: Authorities ID victims of deadly crash near Alton
- Sioux City man sentenced for murdering woman in hotel, arson
- LIVE: Biden outlines plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Trump to leave Washington on morning of Biden’s inauguration
- Another week of only 1 new COVID-19 case among Sioux City school staff