WATERTOWN, S.D. (AP) – A tow truck driver in South Dakota was killed when he was struck by a car as he was trying to remove a vehicle from the ditch.
Watertown police said the crash happened around 8:30 a.m. Saturday, 47-year-old Dale Jones of Watertown was killed when police said a Chevrolet Impala driven by a 76-year-old Watertown man went out of control and struck him.
The crash is under investigation.
- University of Kansas Medical Center carrying out clinical trial of male birth control
- Two men almost hit by sliding pickup truck on I-80 near Council Bluffs
- Shanahan: ‘No injuries to report’ ahead of 49ers NFC Championship game
- Driving instructor shares winter weather travel tips
- LA tattoo artist helping victims of assault reclaim control with ‘tattoo therapy’