RAPID CITY, S.D. (AP) — A New York man already charged with a double murder in a South Dakota city last August is now charged with a third homicide in that state.
A Pennington County grand jury has indicted Arnson Absolu on a first-degree murder charge in the death of 22-year-old Dakota Zaiser. His body was found in some woods near Rapid City about a month after two people were found shot to death in a park in that city on Aug. 24.
Charles Red Willow, a 26-year-old from Rapid City, and Ashley Nagy, a 29-year-old from Greeley, Colorado, were found dead from multiple bullet wounds inside a car at the park.
- Gov. Noem’s tweet about student food pantry seen as dig at Nikki Haley
- I-29 north of Salix blocked after early morning crash
- No Mega Millions winner as jackpot climbs to $970 million
- LIVE: Trump to depart DC for Florida ahead of Biden’s inauguration
- Nebraska workers worry about new delay in getting vaccine