STURGIS, S.D. (KELO) — The South Dakota Highway Patrol released its latest report on the number of arrests and citations during the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.
From Saturday morning to Sunday morning, authorities made 26 DUI arrests – which is up from last year at this time.
They also made 17 felony drug arrests.
Troopers also responded to 18 crashes, 12 of which involved injuries.
Authorities also handed out more than 200 tickets.
- Archers from around the country, world compete in Yankton
- Digital Exclusive: North Sioux City Police Department receiving new car and body cameras
- LIVE: What are some of the nationwide solutions to help students most in need during the pandemic?
- Mail delivery lags behind targets as election nears, internal documents show
- American Association announces partnership with MLB