SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) — A Sioux Falls driver and a passenger have been arrested following an argument that caused their vehicle to roll over with two others inside, including a 3-year-old.
Sioux Falls police say a 19-year-old woman riding in the car grabbed the steering wheel during the fight about 2 a.m. Tuesday. That caused the 26-year-old male driver to lose control and crash the SUV.
Police say the two got out of the vehicle and the woman started hitting the man who walked away from the crash.
Clemens says none of the four were seriously injured.
The woman was arrested on a tentative charge of aggravated assault and several other counts. The driver was arrested on suspicion of driving drunk and hit-and-run.
- Subway sandwiches too sugary to meet ‘definition of bread,’ Irish court rules
- Big Game Bound Week 4: Titans vs. Steelers postponed
- 837,000 Americans filed for unemployment last week
- October 1: Nearly 100 new COVID-19 cases in Woodbury County, 40 new recoveries
- Cooking with Fareway – Canned Pumpkin