MILWAUKEE (AP) — Authorities say a SkyWest flight from Milwaukee to Denver made an emergency landing in South Dakota after the flight crew reported a cracked windshield.
No injuries were reported.
The Federal Aviation Administration says the twin-engine aircraft was diverted to Joe Foss Field in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and landed without incident at 10:45 a.m. Saturday. No other details were available.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel says the FAA is investigating the incident
- No one injured after USD dorm room fire
- Des Moines police ID victim of year’s first homicide
- 1 dead, 2 wounded after shooting in downtown Omaha
- Man spends hours yelling for help after vehicle plunges over Colorado cliff on mountain pass
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Missouri, investigation ongoing