CONDE, S.D. (KCAU) – One man died early Wednesday morning in a one-vehicle crash southeast of northeastern South Dakota.
A 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 pickup was traveling west on South Dakota Highway 20 Wednesday around 7:35 a.m., according to the South Dakota Department of Public Safety. The vehicle went into the north ditch, back across the roadway and into the south ditch where it rolled.
Officials said the 22-year-old male driver was thrown from the vehicle and pronounced dead at the scene. He was not wearing a seat belt.
South Dakota’s Highway Patrol is investigating the crash. All information released so far is only preliminary.
The Highway Patrol is part of the South Dakota Department of Public Safety.
- South Dakota hits halfway mark for vaccine-eligible people
- April 11: Tri-state vaccine distribution
- Florida woman electrocuted by downed power lines trying to escape car after tree fell on it
- 3 burgers go head to head in 2021 Burger Royale fundraiser event
- Louisiana woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account