CONDE, S.D. (KCAU) – One man died early Wednesday morning in a one-vehicle crash southeast of northeastern South Dakota.
A 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 pickup was traveling west on South Dakota Highway 20 Wednesday around 7:35 a.m., according to the South Dakota Department of Public Safety. The vehicle went into the north ditch, back across the roadway and into the south ditch where it rolled.
Officials said the 22-year-old male driver was thrown from the vehicle and pronounced dead at the scene. He was not wearing a seat belt.
South Dakota’s Highway Patrol is investigating the crash. All information released so far is only preliminary.
The Highway Patrol is part of the South Dakota Department of Public Safety.
- Iowa man arrested after police say he beat his roommate
- President Biden says 100-day goal on vaccinations may rise to 150 million instead of 100 million
- Digital Exclusive: Volunteers faced challenges during O’Brien County dog search
- First US case of Brazilian COVID-19 variant found in Minnesota
- Nebraska deputy hurt while working traffic accident