PIERRE, S.D. (KCAU) – The South Dakota Department of Health (DOH) has confirmed 85 more cases of COVID-19, bringing the state’s total to 6,978 on Friday.
Health officials reported no new virus-related deaths, meaning the death toll remains at 97.
There are 832 active cases of the coronavirus in South Dakota.
The state’s health department said 6,049 people have recovered from the virus.
DOH reported a total of 687 hospitalizations and 64 of them are currently hospitalized.
Out of the 82,993 tests performed, 76,015 came back negative.
For the full list of Siouxland counties in South Dakota, see below.
- Lincoln: 357 confirmed, 322 recovered, 4,544 negative tests
- Union: 132 confirmed, 115 recovered, 1,388 negative tests
- Clay: 87 confirmed, 75 recovered, 962 negative tests
- Yankton: 79 confirmed, 71 recovered, 2,398 negative tests
- Turner: 25 confirmed, 23 recovered, 693 negative tests
- Hutchinson: 13 confirmed, 10 recovered, 703 negative tests
- Bon Homme: 11 confirmed, 11 recovered, 597 negative tests
- Good Day Pets – Meet Karen!
- Chip and Joanna Gaines are bringing back ‘Fixer Upper’
- Judge dismisses Rep. Nunes’ lawsuit over Iowa farm story
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand as the week ends
- Man suspected of human trafficking arrested after chase in Florida