PIERRE, S.D. (KCAU) – The South Dakota Department of Health (DOH) has confirmed 45 more cases of COVID-19, bringing the state’s total to 7,499 on Saturday.
Health officials reported two virus-related deaths, meaning the death toll increases to 109.
There are 868 active cases of coronavirus in South Dakota.
The state’s health department said 6,522 people have recovered from the virus.
DOH reported a total of 738 hospitalizations and 53 of them are currently hospitalized.
Out of the 90,608 tests performed, 83,109 came back negative.
For the full list of case numbers in South Dakota counties, see below.
- Back to school: Dept. of Defense outlines plan for military schools to reopen
- Dakota Valley School District install air purifiers throughout all schools
- Digital Exclusive: Le Mars sees an increase in stolen vehicle attempts
- August 13: 416 new COVID-19 cases in Nebraska
- Death toll from storm rises in Iowa as power outages persist