Siouxland Forecast: May 19, 2020

News

Today will be 72 and mostly cloudy. West wind at 5-10. Tonight will be 56 and mostly cloudy. Se wind at 5-10. Tomorrow will be 74 and mostly cloudy. Se wind at 5-15. Thursday will be 71 and mostly cloudy. 30% chance of pm showers. Friday will be 77 and cloudy. 30% chance of showers and storms. Saturday will be 84 and mostly sunny. 40% chance of pop up storms in the evening. Sunday will be 78 and partly cloudy. 30% chance of showers. Monday will be 80 and mostly sunny.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Trending Stories