Siouxland Forecast: March 30th, 2020

News

SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) –

Today will be 63 and partly cloudy. SE wind at 5-10. Tonight will be 41 and mostly cloudy. 20% chance of sprinkles. SE wind at 5. Tomorrow will be 61 and partly cloudy. SSE wind at 5-15. Wednesday will be 63 and mostly cloudy. 30% chance of pm showers. Thursday will be 57 and cloudy. 50% chance of rain. Friday will be 44 and cloudy. 30% chance of morning wintry mix. Saturday will be 52 and mostly sunny. Sunday will be 57 and mostly cloudy.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Trending Stories