Siouxland Forecast: Mar. 21, 2020


SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU)- Tonight will be cool at 31 with light SE winds. Tomorrow will be mostly cloudy with a high of 49 and light winds from the south. 52 and cloudy on Monday. 55 and cloudy on Tuesday with a 30% chance of rain. Wednesday will be around 53 with a 40% chance of rain. Cooler on Thursday at 45 with a 30% chance of a wintry mix. 50 and partly cloudy on Friday.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Trending Stories