Siouxland Forecast: June 3rd, 2020

News

SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) –

Today will be 88 and sunny. 20% chance of pm storms. Calm winds. Tonight will be 64 and partly cloudy. Calm wind. Tomorrow will be 87 and mostly sunny. 40% chance of pm storms. Slight severe risk. South wind at 5-10. Friday will be 84 and sunny. Saturday will be 81 and partly cloudy. 40% chance of storms. Sunday will be 84 and partly cloudy. Monday will be 88 and sunny. Tuesday will be 84 and mostly cloudy. 30% chance of showers.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Trending Stories