LINCOLN, Neb. (KCAU) – Governor Pete Ricketts held his daily COVID-19 press conference Thursday.
Watch a replay of the conference above or here.
As of this writing, the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has confirmed 952 positive COVID-19 cases in the state.
DHHS has also confirmed 21 virus-related deaths in the state. Nebraska health officials are not tracking recoveries.
Latest Coronavirus Stories
- Iowa to allow vaccinations for those 64 years and younger with medical conditions starting Monday
- March 4: Tri-state vaccine distribution
- How the 3 COVID-19 vaccines compare
- Des Moines schools superintendent’s pandemic response could cost him his job
- March 4: 232 new COVID-19 cases in South Dakota, more than 2,000 active cases