LINCOLN, Neb. (KCAU) – The Nebraska Department of Correctional Services (NDCS) announced on Tuesday night that two more staff members are positive for COVID-19.
Officials said both of them work at the Tecumseh State Correctional Institution (TSCI) and are self-isolating at home.
NDCS Director Scott R. Frakes said a notification will be provided to those who work and live at TSCI in regard to the new cases of the virus.
He adds that anyone who may have had close contact with the staff members will be directed to self-quarantine until they’re cleared by a medical provider.
As of June 3, there have been 16 staff members and seven inmates that have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- July 12: Nebraska adds 174 new COVID-19 cases, no deaths
- Siouxland volleyball team MVP United looking for a shot at AAU National Championship
- Early morning fire results in no injuries
- Siouxland Forecast: July 12, 2020
- Trump hoping for big indoor GOP convention, allies have concerns