OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — U.S Sen. Lindsey Graham is set to speak at a Nebraska Republican Party weekend fundraiser.
The South Carolina Republican will appear at the GOP fundraising dinner and reception on Saturday in Omaha.
Graham is one of President Donald Trump’s strongest allies in the Senate that would consider any House impeachment case. Graham serves as chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee.
Graham played a significant role in the Senate’s approval of Trump’s judicial nominations, including the confirmation of Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court.
The event will be held at Champions Run, a private country club.
His appearance follows a Nebraska Democratic Party dinner hosted by Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in Omaha.
- Stabbing in Sioux City sends one to hospital
- As COVID-19 cases rise, Morningside College moving to orange operation level
- Motorcyclist dies in southwest Omaha crash with car
- Dolphin rescued from pond after being trapped by Hurricane Laura storm surge
- Des Moines schools OK return to classes, delays key decision