OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — Police say a man crossing a busy highway in north Omaha was hit by at least two vehicles and killed.
The incident happened around 10 p.m. Thursday on U.S. 75 in north Omaha.
Police have identified the man killed as Andrew Woodard, 29, of Omaha.
Investigators say he was trying to cross the highway when he was hit by two northbound cars.
Witnesses told police a third vehicle may also have been involved, but left the scene.
Woodard was pronounced dead at the scene.
No drivers were injured, and police gave no indication that charges would be brought in the case.
- Cows may hold the key to slowing coronavirus
- The show goes on for one Siouxland county fair
- Bruno the Bear makes it to Missouri on interstate trek
- JULY 4: South Dakota COVID-19 cases rise
- July 4: Woodbury County COVID-19 numbers see increase