STANTON, Neb. (KCAU) – A Norfolk teen avoided serious injuries after rolling his car Monday night.
According to the Stanton County Sheriff’s Office, deputies were called to the scene of a one-vehicle rollover at an intersection east of Highway 35 and East Benjamin around 11:00 p.m.
The teen was driving west when authorities said he failed to negotiate a curve, causing him to roll the car twice and land on its top.
The teen was treated at the scene by Woodland Park Rescue and did not need to be transported to any medical facility.
The vehicle is considered a total loss.
Stanton County Emergency Management also responded to the scene.
- Subway sandwiches too sugary to meet ‘definition of bread,’ Irish court rules
- Big Game Bound Week 4: Titans vs. Steelers postponed
- 837,000 Americans filed for unemployment last week
- October 1: Nearly 100 new COVID-19 cases in Woodbury County, 40 new recoveries
- Cooking with Fareway – Canned Pumpkin