LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Police say officers who stopped a Lincoln man wanted on an assault warrant found $30,000 worth of methamphetamine in his car.
Officials say members of the Lincoln-Lancaster County Narcotics Task Force stopped the 51-year-old man’s BMW Wednesday night outside a Lincoln apartment. Police say he was wanted for an assault that had occurred two days earlier and that he was driving on a suspended license.
Officers who searched the man and his car say they found 344 grams of meth in a bag and under the passenger seat, as well as $4,000 in cash.
- Coronavirus contact tracing contract awarded to major Republican donor by Reynolds administration
- City of Omaha to appeal judge’s dismissal of protest cases
- SCCSD reports 8 positive COVID-19 cases among students, staff over the week
- December 4: Dakota County reports 28 new COVID-19 cases
- Christmas and COVID: Therapist on how to manage holiday stress and decisions amid the pandemic