LINCOLN, Neb. (KCAU) – The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has confirmed 266 more cases of COVID-19, brings the state’s total to 14,611.
Health officials reported three additional virus-related deaths in the state, raising the death toll to 181.
DHHS said that 110,119 people have been tested and 95,355 of them came back negative.
Below are COVID-19 cases in the Nebraska counties that are in Siouxland, as reported by DHHS and local health departments.
- Dakota County: 1,683 and 26 deaths
- Madison County: 326 confirmed, 193 recovered, four deaths
- Thurston County: 106 and 1 death
- Dixon County: 32 and 1 death
- Cuming County: 35 confirmed, 9 recovered
- Stanton County: 21 confirmed, 16 recovered
- Wayne County: 19
- Knox County: 11 confirmed, 9 recovered
- Burt County: 8 confirmed, 3 recovered
- Antelope County: 8 confirmed, 7 recovered
- Cedar County: 8
- Pierce County: 6 confirmed, 2 recovered
- Holt County: 1 confirmed, 1 recovered
The state’s health department is not releasing the number of people that have recovered from the coronavirus.