LINCOLN, Neb. (KCAU) – Authorities have been notified about an inmate missing from the Community Corrections Center-Lincoln (CCC-L).
Richard Reynolds, #86969, left the facility on foot just before 11:00 p.m. January 8 after removing the electronic monitoring device on his ankle.
Reynolds is a 35-year-old white male, 5’11”, and 205 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
Reynolds started serving his sentence on December 28, 2017.
Reynolds was serving a six to ten-year sentence for charges out of Adams County including weapons, domestic assault, and assault on an officer.
He has a tentative release date of June 16, 2022, and a parole eligibility date of July 24, 2020.
Authorities are asking that anyone with information about Reynolds’ whereabouts is asked to contact local authorities or the Nebraska State Patrol immediately.
- Siouxland Forecast: September 22, 2020
- Texas man who sought to kill, rape, and eat a child sentenced to 40 years in federal prison
- Mnuchin and Powell on pandemic progress: US economy is improving, but still fragile
- Sheriff identifies Canadian woman accused of mailing ricin to Trump, South Texas authorities
- South Sioux City woman sentenced to jail on charge of contributing to child delinquency