GRETNA, Neb. (AP) – A driver was fatally injured and his passenger hospitalized after a collision on Interstate 80 in eastern Nebraska’s Sarpy County.
The crash occurred around 8:15 p.m. Sunday, near where the interstate courses over Nebraska Highway 370 east of Gretna. Authorities say one car ran into the rear of another.
The driver of the car that was hit died at a hospital, and his passenger was flown to another hospital for treatment.
Authorities say the four females in the other car were taken to a hospital for treatment of minor injuries.
The names of those involved haven’t been released.
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- Good Day Pets – Meet Tongues!
- ‘Tell my mom I love her’: Graphic body camera video shows police officer shooting 13-year-old boy with autism
- Late-stage study of first single-shot vaccine begins in US
- Dog trapped in 30-foot hole lured to safety with beef jerky