LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — The coronavirus pandemic is prompting a change in plans for the University of Nebraska’s $155 million football training facility project.
The Lincoln Journal Star reports that the Board of Regents on December 4 will hear a plan to split the project into two phases.
Phase 1 calls for completing the new building “with shelled space at the base of a new North Stadium tower.”
Phase 2 will build out the Academic Center and training area in the new building, and calls for the completion of renovations at the Hawks Championship Center.
- South Dakota hits halfway mark for vaccine-eligible people
- April 11: Tri-state vaccine distribution
- Florida woman electrocuted by downed power lines trying to escape car after tree fell on it
- 3 burgers go head to head in 2021 Burger Royale fundraiser event
- Louisiana woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account