LOUP CITY, Neb. (AP) — Nebraska officials say the body of a duck hunter who was thrown into a lake when his boat capsized has been recovered.
The Nebraska Game and Parks Commission says conservation officers and rescue divers found the body of 21-year-old Anthony Dush, of Saint Paul, in Sherman County Reservoir around 9 p.m. Friday.
Dush and another hunter were on a duck hunt traveling across the lake in a boat Friday when it capsized, throwing both into the water. The other hunter swam to a nearby cabin and called for help.
An investigation of the incident is ongoing.
- Siouxland Forecast: January 25, 2020
- Emmitt Smith goes 1-on-1 with Walter Payton’s son to discuss first Super Bowl, all-time rushing record
- 49ers’ Super Bowl run has similarities to 1981 title team
- Super Bowl back in Miami for 11th time after 10-year hiatus
- President Trump’s lawyers open defense in Senate impeachment trial