LOUP CITY, Neb. (AP) — Nebraska officials say the body of a duck hunter who was thrown into a lake when his boat capsized has been recovered.
The Nebraska Game and Parks Commission says conservation officers and rescue divers found the body of 21-year-old Anthony Dush, of Saint Paul, in Sherman County Reservoir around 9 p.m. Friday.
Dush and another hunter were on a duck hunt traveling across the lake in a boat Friday when it capsized, throwing both into the water. The other hunter swam to a nearby cabin and called for help.
An investigation of the incident is ongoing.
- Photos show Lebanon before and after explosion
- Lyon County sees 1st COVID-19 death
- 2 Keystone XL pipeline workers get virus, but work continues
- Iowa State and UNLV agree to modify football contract
- Ashton Kutcher to read to Iowa children