LINCOLN, Neb. (KCAU) – As of August 19 at 6:20 p.m., there were a total of 31,040 positive cases of COVID-19 in Nebraska.
According to the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), that’s 215 new cases.
The total deaths related to the coronavirus is at 371, three more from yesterday.
The DHHS reports that 22,941 people have recovered from the disease.
They also say that there are 156 active hospitalizations with 1,851 cumulative hospitalizations.
DHHS said that 330,704 people have been tested with 299,368 of them coming back negative.
Below is a listing of cases and deaths by county as reported by DHHS.
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Students at MOC-Floyd Valley are learning at a movie theater
- Digital Exclusive: Importance of quality family time
- Judge upholds GOP law making absentee voting harder in Iowa
- New effort seeks to protect Nebraska felon voting rights