LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Seven more people who work for the Nebraska Department of Correctional Services have tested positive for COVID-19.
The department announced the latest cases Sunday and said 366 staff members have now been infected with the coronavirus. Of that total, 257 people have recovered from their illnesses.
The department said two of the new cases were reported at the Community Corrections Center-Lincoln, two were at the department’s central office, one case each was reported at the Omaha Correctional Center, the Nebraska Correctional Center for Women in York and the Nebraska State Penitentiary in Lincoln.
- 3 Riverside fires intentionally set, Sioux City Fire Rescue says
- Tennessee bill would give immunity to drivers who unintentionally hit someone blocking roadway
- Sioux City woman claims $30,000 lottery prize
- March 4: Tri-state vaccine distribution
- Former victim advocate charged with theft after auditor’s investigation