LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Police say they’re investigating after a man reported $35,000 in medical supplies stolen from his Lincoln driveway.
The Lincoln Journal Star reports that the theft happened on the southeastern edge of the city around 4 p.m. Monday after the man had placed the boxed spinal implants and medical instruments by his garage to be picked up for shipping.
Police say by the time FedEx showed up 20 minutes later, the supplies were already gone. The man reported the theft later that night.
Police say neighbors saw a red pickup driving in the area around the time of the theft, and investigators want to speak to the driver.
- 3 Riverside fires intentionally set, Sioux City Fire Rescue says
- Tennessee bill would give immunity to drivers who unintentionally hit someone blocking roadway
- Sioux City woman claims $30,000 lottery prize
- March 4: Tri-state vaccine distribution
- Former victim advocate charged with theft after auditor’s investigation