LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Someone who bought a lottery ticket at a Lincoln market has won $1 million.
The Nebraska Lottery said Wednesday that the numbers on the Mega Millions ticket matched five numbers from Tuesday night’s drawing: 2, 8, 16, 18 and 31.
But it didn’t have the Mega Ball number of 14, missing out on the $101 million jackpot. The ticket was bought at Schmick’s Market on West O Street.
- Top Dodge County, Nebraska prosecutor arrested, accused of DUI
- Iowa universities give students a grading option amid pandemic
- Health officials announce 38 additional positive cases of COVID-19, one more death in Iowa
- South Dakota announces 22 additional cases of COVID-19, including three in Yankton County and two in Clay County
- South Dakota Senator Thune tests negative for COVID-19