AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- CDC recommends guidelines for children going to camps this summer
- ‘Magic School Bus’ author Joanna Cole dies at age 75
- Group asks Hy-Vee to require masks in all stores
- Masks for kids: Where to buy and how to get kids used to wearing them
- Siouxlanders react to businesses requiring face masks