ATLANTA (AP) — A Georgia brewery is tapping into the nation’s thirst for coronavirus responses to name its new beers.
Atlanta-based Wild Heaven Beer has just released a new brew called “Fauci Spring” in honor of the nation’s top expert on infectious diseases, Dr. Anthony Fauci.
It’s described as a pale ale brewed with acai berries and an experimental variety of hops.
The brewery also put out a lager called “Don’t Stand So Close to Me” for socially distant drinking, and brewery president Nick Purdy their next release will be a rye IPA they’re calling “We Will Meet Again” to honor Queen Elizabeth’s inspiring speech to the British people.
Latest Coronavirus Stories
- LIVE: White House COVID-19 team briefs public as J&J vaccine doses shipped to states
- New Orleans officer murdered after man denied entry for not wearing a mask
- March 1: Iowa COVID-19 hospitalizations remain less than 200
- White ribbons in Sioux City to honor those lost to COVID-19
- Biden team readies wider economic package after virus relief