STORM LAKE, Iowa (KCAU) – Police in Storm Lake arrested a Florida man after he allegedly spit on a woman.
A woman told the Storm Lake Police Police Department Thursday night that she was in the parking loft of the North Lake Car and Pet Wash when a man approached her and tried to sell a piece of jewelry. She said she declined and then took a picture of the man’s vehicle. The man then allegedly spit in her face before leaving the scene.
Officers found the vehicle in the Wal-Mart parking lot and spoke with the man, 35-year-old Constantin Dumitru of Weeki Wachee, Florida.
They arrested Dumitru and charged him with assault, a simple misdemeanor. He was booked into the Buena Vista County Jail on a $300 bond.
- Siouxland Forecast: April 17, 2021
- #1 Morningside rolls over Carroll College into NAIA quarterfinals
- #6 Northwestern avenges 2018 playoff loss to #11 Dickinson State with blow out win in NAIA first round
- #13 Dordt’s first trip to playoffs ends in loss to #2 Grand View
- Sioux City Relays: Day 2 Highlights and Results