DAVENPORT, Iowa (AP) — A man has been sentenced to nearly 11 years in prison for robbing a bank in Davenport and one in Iowa City.
The Quad-City Times reports that 35-year-old Tyson Hathaway was sentenced Thursday in U.S. District Court in Davenport. He must serve three years of supervised release after he leaves custody. He also was ordered to pay more than $9,800 in restitution.
Authorities say Hathaway admitted robbing a Northwest Bank & Trust branch in Davenport on Dec. 12, 2017, and a U.S. Bank branch in Iowa City on Dec. 29, 2017. No injuries have been reported.
- WIT holds press conference over issue with international students
- Melissa Etheridge turns love for Chiefs into new song that you’ll want to rock to
- San Francisco 49ers to wear traditional road uniforms in Super Bowl LIV
- Defense asks to delay murder trial in Iowa student’s slaying
- Reynolds creating bureau designed to avoid school shootings