LINCOLN COUNTY, S.D. (KELO) — A 38-year-old man from Alcester has been arrested following a high-speed pursuit and crash in Lincoln County.
The pursuit began in Beresford late Friday night and continued through parts of southern Lincoln County. It ended when the driver crashed into a telephone pole.
The 38-year-old man is facing charges of aggravated eluding and DUI. No one was hurt.
- Officials ID man, 5-year-old child killed in Iowa house fire
- Quick-thinking waitress used sign to save boy from allegedly abusive parents, police say
- White Army vet charged in shooting Black girl at Trump rally near Iowa Capitol
- Photo gallery: President Trump’s presidency
- Turner County authorities looking for person who broke into bar