SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – Health officials confirmed the ninth death from COVID-19 along with 48 new cases in Woodbury County on Monday.
The county tallies 1,674 positive cases of COVID-19, including nine deaths.
The Siouxland District Health Department (SDHD) recorded a countywide total of 133 hospitalizations, including 67 patients discharged from hospitalization.
According to the health department, Woodbury County’s ninth coronavirus fatality was a man between the ages of 61 and 80.
SDHD said on Monday afternoon that 506 people have recovered from COVID-19.
Latest Coronavirus Stories
- October 21: Nebraska reaches over 60,000 positive COVID-19 cases, 11 more deaths
- Importance of having a primary care doctor during the pandemic
- Volunteer in AstraZeneca-Oxford COVID-19 vaccine trial has died, Brazil health authority says
- Iowa Gov. Reynolds stands by use of virus aid for IT project
- Masks greatly reduce size of ‘cough clouds’, study finds