SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – Siouxland District Health Department (SDHD) confirmed one new case of COVID-19 in Woodbury County Thursday bringing the countywide total to 23 positive cases.
Health officials said the new case is in a woman between 41 and 60 years old.
SDHD also confirmed one new recovery from the virus bringing the county to 13 COVID-19 recoveries.
Recoveries and hospitalizations are included in the total number of positive cases.
The total number of hospitalizations is cumulative and does not necessarily reflect the current number of hospitalizations. The number includes those listed as hospitalized and discharged.
Latest Coronavirus Stories
- Can I finally see my grandchildren? Vaccinated Americans wait for advice
- March 7: More than 200 new COVID-19 cases, 2 virus-related deaths reported in South Dakota
- March 7: Less than 20 new COVID-19 cases in Woodbury County
- Only 1 child died of flu this season – down from nearly 200
- Spring break canceled across the country for thousands of college students