SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – Health officials confirmed 19 new cases of COVID-19 in Woodbury County Wednesday bringing the countywide total to 112 positive cases.
According to SDHD seven Woodbury residents have been hospitalized at some point due to the virus.
The breakdown of the gender and age of the new cases as provided by SDHD is listed below:
- 2 men (18-40)
- 7 men(41-60)
- 3 men (61-80)
- 4 women (18-40)
- 3 women (41-60)
Latest Coronavirus Stories
- Stimulus checks: Missing a payment? File an IRS trace to track it down
- April 12: More than 500,000 COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in South Dakota
- Second Ramadan of pandemic begins amid restrictions
- April 12: Woodbury County reports less than 5 new COVID-19 cases
- April 12: Iowa reports less than 200 new positive COVID-19 tests