PIERRE, S.D. (KCAU) – Governor Kristi Noem announced five new COVID-19 cases in South Dakota during her daily media availability Thursday.
The South Dakota Department of Health statistics say three people have recovered in the last day.
The availability is scheduled to start at 12:15 p.m. Watch for a livestream above or here.
The Governor also discussed testing capacity in the state saying there will be a point where many low-risk people will not be tested.
Also according to the DOH, 819 COVID-19 tests have come back negative and 268 tests are pending results.
Latest Coronavirus Stories
- First US case of Brazilian COVID-19 variant found in Minnesota
- January 25: Nebraska reports more than 600 new COVID-19 cases
- Watch: Gov. Ricketts proclaims School Choice Week
- January 25: Dakota County reports 16 new COVID-19 cases
- Former CDC director urges Americans to wear better masks to protect from new COVID-19 strains