SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – The United Way of Siouxland’s Women’s Power Lunch has been canceled for 2020.
Ticket holders will be notified regarding refund options.
According to a release, United Way of Siouxland announced the lunch has been canceled due to the ongoing circumstances.
The event will be moved to April 21, 2021, at the Marriott Center starting at 11 a.m. and will invite the same keynote speaker scheduled for this year’s lunch: Erin Gruwell.
Tickets for next year will go on sale in January 2021.
- August 15: Woodbury County sees 5 new COVID-19 cases
- August 15: South Dakota Department of Health confirms more than 8,800 coronavirus recoveries
- Cow chase leads to helicopter rescue of California couple
- Friends and strangers help family bounce back after storm destroys birthday present
- August 15: Iowa Department of Public Health confirms more than 51,000 total COVID-19 cases