SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – Sioux City police arrested two 16-year-olds after a Sunday morning burglary.
According to authorities, the Sioux City Police Department (SCPD) were called to the scene of a burglary at 6004 Morningside Avenue on November 15 around 4:09 a.m. Court documents said the victim woke up to two people pointing guns at him. The victim was taken to the living room as the two suspects started stealing items. Stolen items included two TVs, an Xbox and related items, and a Beats speaker.
Officers lifted a print on an Xbox game that had been dropped in the street by one of the suspects.
Officers were able to locate the suspects on Friday.
One of the juveniles was arrested and charged with first-degree burglary and first-degree robbery.
The other juvenile was arrested and charged with first-degree burglary, first-degree robbery, going armed with intent, and assault while participating in a felony.
The names of the juveniles have not been released.
- December 5: Iowa reports more than 60 COVID-19 related deaths
- Australian family returns home to find koala in their Christmas tree
- Polish zoo captures rare mouse-deer birth on video
- MedPharm Iowa considers expansion into South Dakota
- Nebraska township member fined for illegal actions during 2019 flood